Hi,

Our system changed from postgres 8.3 to postgres 9.0.3 - and since I am
getting Server error on Galaxy. I am still investigating (because the server
error is not there always, specifically it does not occur for an anonymous
user) but I wonder if there are some known issues with Galaxy running with
postgres > 8.3. It would definitely help in my error tracking.

Thanks,
Martin

--
Martin Senger