Dear all,
I’m analysing SNPs data for the first time. I tried with the few software I
found in litterature but they can only manage small datasets. I am currently
trying with “genetics” package in R but the Geno function takes into account a
marker at a time. Considering I have to analyse 200 samples with 50K markers is
there any way to tell R to analyse each SNP one after the other?

Thank you very much for the help.

Laura