Laura,

What kind of data you have and you would like to achieve?

There are some Galaxy wrappers for plink
(http://pngu.mgh.harvard.edu/~purcell/plink/) that may be useful for
some kinds of analysis available in the rgenetics tools if you have
linkage pedigree genotype and map files.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH
Associate Professor, HMS; Director of Bioinformatics, Channing Laboratory;