Hi colleagues,

I used MACS for peak finding through Galaxy, I want to convert the format of
the resulted wig files into bigwig using Galaxy tool "convert formats'
The job is executed but not running, I redo even then it does not start. it is
stucked with the message, job is waiting to run.
logout and re login are not helping

any suggestion/information please ?