Hello Russell,

Use Export to File on main and capture the link. Then, open a session on test, Import from File (which will actually bring up a place to enter a link), and enter that link from main.

You will need to be logged into both servers (two distinct browser windows/tabs). Be sure to give main enough time to complete the original export (you can double check by click on the link for an update). And test will need time to load.

Please remember that our servers are heavily loaded right now, so try to transfer only what is really needed, to help us out until the new hardware is in place.

Hopefully this helps,