Hello,

One direct method is to import data using "Get Data -> BioMart".

Choose "ENSEMBL GENES 62", then "Homo sapiens genes (GRCh37.p3)". In the left side bar, click on "Attributes". In the resulting form, select "Structures", then open GENE and check "Transcript Start" and "Associated Gene Name/DB" (plus whatever else you wish to include). When selection is complete, click on "Results" in the top menu bar, then in the next form choose "Export all results to Galaxy" and GO.

There are other gene track sources (UCSC, etc.) that you may wish to explore. If you need more help, please let us know,