I want to extract TSS ids with correspodning  location for Hg19. Once I
extract such TSS coordinates I want to have there annotation either with
enetrz gene id or some other unique Ids. I am sure Galaxy can do this, But I
dont know where to start, or which workflow to use. Can some one please
dircet me to right dircetion. Appreciate your help.