Hi Galaxy users,

I am new to Galaxy, I am exploring the screencasts over your website, I
would like to know if it is possible to deal with yet unseen example in your
website.

I downloaded NHGRI GWAS data table and I am interested in a given
traits/complex diseases.

Is it possible to build a workflow on SNPs prioritization using galaxy ?
Does anyone already did this ?

Thanks

Rad