For yeast analysis I use the following assembly: S. cerevisiae June 2008
(SGD/sacCer2) (sacCer2). Recently a new yeast genome has appeared as an option
in Galaxy: S. cerevisae str. S288C (Saccharomyces_cerevisiae_S288C_SGD2010). Is
this an update to sacCer2? Where is it coming from? I don't see it at UCSC?