Is anyone else having trouble uploading FASTA files to the Galaxy server?

I thought it was my files at first, but I have since tried to upload other FASTA files that I have previously had no trouble uploading and I get the same error reported in the info section when I click on the pen icon:

Unable to queue job for execution.  Resubmitting the job may succeed.

(Unfortunately re-submitting the job does not succeed!).

The file is 50 MB in size.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am unable to progress my work until this problem is corrected.

Best Wishes,

Laura

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.