Hello,

I have a question regarding exporting data from Galaxy. I have written a tool which creates an HTML page and an associated directory containing pictures and text files. However, if I want to export or share the result files, only the resulting HTML is shared/exported and not the associated folder, meaning other people can see the HTML but without the images or included/linked text files.

Is there are a way around this? Do I need to export the data in another format or change the output format of the tool?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joern

--