Hi,

I am trying to scramble the pbs_python egg for my galaxy installation, when
I execute the following command:

"LIBTORQUE_DIR=/usr/local/lib python scripts/scramble.py pbs_python"

I got lots messages like the following:

scramble(): Egg already exists, remove to force rebuild:

/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/eggs/pysam-0.4.2_kanwei_b10f6e722e9a-py2.6-linux-i686-ucs4.egg

but there is message about pbs_python and there is no pbs_python.egg
generated in the eggs directory

Anything wrong?

Thanks,
Luobin