Hello Clare,

This enhancement request is still in on our to-do list for the public/distribution Galaxy instances. Following the open bitbucket ticket is the best way to follow status.

Start with a search on "conditional" using Nabble to view the threads.
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Mailing%20Lists

Best!

Jen
Galaxy team