Hi,

I am trying to filter my fastq file with the condition of if quality score
of reads is less then min score.

So far, I have tried both *fastq_quality_filter* and *Filter FASTQ under NGS:
QC and manipulation** *but I was not be able to do it.

In the following you can see my fastq file.

@F4HZV5G02CX6WP rank=0000096 x=1092.0 y=1767.0 length=45
TTGAGCAGCGGCGTCACGGCGGCGGCCTCGGCGGCCGCATAGGCG
+
FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHFFDDBDA>

And these are quality scores.
[37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 37, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40,
40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 40, 39, 37,
37, 35, 35, 33, 35, 32, 29]

I want to filter bases if their quality scores are less than 33.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
HD