Jiannong,

Hans is on right track. You can indeed visualize your data using Trackster,
Galaxy's genome browser; Trackster is available via the Visualization tab.

Here are the steps needed to visualize your dataset:

(1) Use the [FASTA Manipulation --> Compute Sequence length] tool to compute
lengths the contigs in your build;

(2) if there are spaces in your contig names, you'll need to use only the
characters before the first space as contig names because this is what the
mapping tools do; use [Text Manipulation --> Convert delimiters to TAB] and
then [Text Manipulation --> Cut ] to cut the first and last column from the
dataset; now you should have a file in the form

<contig_name><tab><contig_length>

(2) Create a custom build:
        (a) User tab --> Custom Builds;
        (b) scroll to the bottom, enter a name and key for your build and copy
in the contig names and lengths you created in steps (1) and (2);

(3) Set the dbkey for the dataset(s) that you want to visualize by clicking on
the pencil icon for each dataset and selecting your custom dbkey.

(4) Use the Trackster icon next to a dataset--see attached screenshot--and
insert the dataset into a new browser.

Let us know if you have any problems. And, yes, we're working to make this
process much easier.

Best,
J.

<<inline: Screen shot 2011-08-04 at 11.09.34 AM.png>>