From: Jennifer Jackson [mailto:j...@bx.psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 4:03 PM
To: Peng, Tao
Cc: galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] loading fasq.gz files using FTP

Hello Tao,

It seems there has been a misunderstanding. Originally in other
communications, your data was explained to be "4 samples with 2.4 GB of
seq data per sample". If your 4 samples are actually a set of files with

a total size of 350GB each (350GB x 4), then combined this would exceed
the maximum quota of 50G per file/200G per history at the public Galaxy
instance at http://usegalaxy.org.

The option for this much data is to run either a local or cloud install.

Help can be found at:
http://getgalaxy.org
http://galaxyproject.org/Admin/Cloud

Questions related to local or cloud installations can be sent to the
galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu mailing list. Other users on this list may also
have advice to offer about working with very large datasets.

Best wishes for your project,

http://galaxyproject.org/Support