Hi Fred,

Without knowing which exact type of data you are working with (RNA-seq? ChIP-seq? Other?), a specific workflow would be difficult to recommend. However, tutorials for analysis pathways are summarized on our main "Learn" wiki page here:
http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Learn

Please let us know if you have any questions,

Regards,