Hi-

I am currently working with one of Illumina's older Bam files and trying to run
SamTools Pileup.  Unfortunately, the server has repeatedly timed out on me and
I am unable to run the program on my file.  I was wondering if other people are
having trouble running Samtools on human genome .bam files or whether this is
secondary to the way the file is configured (i.e. it was first run through
Illumina's proprietary software and provided as a .bam without an accompanying
fastq file)?

Thanks for your help!

Jessie
Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues