Dear Galaxy -

We would like to install and instance of Galaxy on our campus cluster.

 The install process looks very straight forward, but tying it in with

our authentication system for the current, functioning cluster may not

be as simple.  It appears that galaxy is easy to install if there are

limited users on a local machine or on a cluster where galaxy is the

main use of the cluster (so it handles all the user accounts).  Where

would I direct our IT admin group to get more assistance with

customizing the authentication process with our existing, function

cluster?

--

Joshua Udall

Assistant Professor