Hi,
I have not been using Galaxy for a few months an it seems that a least one of my history was deleted.
I assume it is because of inactivity for too long/exceeding the new quotas.
Would there be by chance a a way to re-access it temporarily to be able to download some of that data or has it been totally erased?
Thanks lot,
Herve Rhinn