Hello,

I've tried to create a custom build (starting from the trackster page)
and clearly made some mistake. I get a NoConverterException error
which is almost certainly my fault putting something wrong in.
However, now the Custom Builds page shows this error and I cannot make
it go away.

I have a local install, have killed and restarted, logged in and out,
but still this error stays. I cannot try to enter another custom build
because there is nothing on the page except this error. Does anyone
kow how to get rid of this? Any help in getting around this error are
appreciated.

Jim