Hi,

I'm going through the RNA-seq exercise at
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/jeremy/p/galaxy-rna-seq-analysis-exercise.  I'm
at step 2 of mapping the reads where I've run tophat and have loaded the
output files and the regGene tracks onto a new track browser.  When I zoom
in (to ~45kbp window), the accepted hits and one of the splice junction
tracks from tophat do not show data and instead show a crossed pattern and
the browser no longer allows clicking and dragging to move the window.
 Please advise.

Cheers,
Steve