Hi,

I have been trying to run fastqc on our standalone installations of Galaxy and
repeatedly get the attached error message. I have tried this now with both 454
and Illumina fastq files, on 2 different Mac Machines with 10.5 and 10.6 OS and
Python versions 2.5 and 2.7 on one of the machines and get the same problem
occurring each time.
Could you please help me find a fix for this?

Cheers,
Sarah
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/allabyrg/Desktop/galaxy-dist/tools/rgenetics/rgFastQC.py", line
141, in
    assert os.path.isfile(opts.executable),'##rgFastQC.py error - cannot find
executable %s' % opts.executable
AssertionError: ##rgFastQC.py error - cannot find executable
/Users/allabyrg/Desktop/galaxy-dist/tool-data/shared/jars/FastQC/fastqc