Hi Mike,

Apologies for the delay in reply, your message was threaded under an announcement (perhaps accidentally sent as a reply to that thread?).

For GATK, we are not offering support yet as the pipeline is still considered beta. Most tool that are only on Test, and not on Main, are considered to be the same. That said, I can let you know that the tool is under active development, may change at any time, and comments about the current implementation is welcomed at galaxy development list.

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Unexpected_scientific_result

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team