Hi folks,

I've researched this in the new global Google Search tool
http://galaxy.psu.edu/search/web/   but didn't see the answer I needed.

Is there actually a single "version" of Galaxy ? or is it a collection of
components with their own versions ?
Can that can be seen on or near the Main front page ? I can't see a
Version/About type of item, either in menus or lurking in some rev stamp at
the bottom of pages etc.

Thanks.

--
Greg Edwards