Hi everyone,

I'd like to upload my sequencing data file, 36 GB, onto galaxy. My data is on a
computer cluster in my institute. So I use ssh shell ftp commands to connect to
galaxy and upload the data(ftp> put filename). And the connection appears to be
fine as far as I can tell.

I tried few times. Every time the uploading is fine in the beginning. However,
when about 12 GB of my dataset is uploaded (according to Galaxy upload file
page), the upload stops, and an error message pop up in the terminal on my Mac
saying "a broken pipeline".

I never had this problem before when I was using FTP programs like CyberDuck.
Has anyone have similar problems using ssh command lines to upload data? What's
the correct way to upload data from a computer cluster?

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Eric