Hi Cai,

The datatype for your dataset must be set to 'fastqsanger' for the BWA wrapper
to recognize it; it is probably simple 'fastq' in your history.  You can
manually set this attribute, by clicking on the pencil icon for the history
item and selecting the correct option under the relevant dropdown menu. You can
also use the FASTQ Groomer (sanger to sanger) or declare the fastq datatype
variant when uploading.  Please let us know if we can provide additional
assistance.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan