Hello,

It is not clear what you are asking, but perhaps help with your subscription? Please see this wiki page for mailing list help:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Mailing%20Lists

In the first table, click on the mailing list name to manage subscriptions.

Hopefully this helps, but if not, please send more details,