Hi Vikram,

Would you be able to email back the exact location of the Galaxy Page or wiki page that this screencast is linked from? If more than one screencast is this location, please note the exact name of the one with a problem, to make sure we are looking at the same thing. I'll take a look and (hopefully) determine the root cause of the issue.

Thanks for reporting! This is a great email to use for reporting issues found in the UI.

Galaxy