Hello,

I was trying to figure out how to extract Alignments, and it appears that
the video tutorial for that is not working (dead link). Thought I¹d report
it, and I hope this is the right email address to send this report to.
Thanks.

Vikram

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.