Hello Peera,

Please try the following:

1. first, connect to the Galaxy public server using your credentials
2. second, click on the resume upload button

Hopefully this helps,

On 1/23/12 12:21 PM, Hemarajata, Peera wrote:
Dear all,

I have not been able to resume any of my interrupted uploads via FTP to
the main Galaxy server. I use FileZilla and every time I click the
“resume” button, instead of resuming from where it left off, the
transfer always starts from scratch. Would anybody be able to tell me
what I might be doing wrong? Thank you!

Peera Hemarajata, M.D.

Advanced graduate student - Versalovic lab
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology - Baylor College of
Medicine
Department of Pathology - Texas Children's Hospital
Suite 830, 8th Floor Feigin Center. Tel: 832-824-8245

http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/Support