Dear all,

I have not been able to resume any of my interrupted uploads via FTP to the
main Galaxy server. I use FileZilla and every time I click the "resume" button,
instead of resuming from where it left off, the transfer always starts from
scratch. Would anybody be able to tell me what I might be doing wrong? Thank
you!

Peera Hemarajata, M.D.
Advanced graduate student - Versalovic lab
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology - Baylor College of Medicine
Department of Pathology - Texas Children's Hospital
Suite 830, 8th Floor Feigin Center. Tel: 832-824-8245