Hi all,

I am learning how to use Galaxy to analyze my RNA-Seq data. After running
cuffdiff, one of the files I got is "transcript differential expression
testing". In this file, I can see "
gene_id" is something like "XLOC_000001". I am wondering how I can find the
name of differentially expressed genes and transcripts.
Can anyone help me??????
Thanks in advance.
Jiwen