Hello,
        I'm using Galaxy main to run some workflows.  I'm running into a
"Server Error An error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn
debug on to display exception reports here)" when running my workflow.  I've
seen that a number of others in the Q&A archives have had similar problems that
were resolved by patches.

Steve

Stephen Eacker, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow