Hi,

This may be a dense question, but how do we generate a vcf file from the public
version of Galaxy? Am I missing something obvious?

Best Wishes,
David.

__________________________________
Dr David A. Matthews

Senior Lecturer in Virology
Room E49
Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine,
School of Medical Sciences
University Walk,
University of Bristol
Bristol.