Hi All,

I updated galaxy recently to the latest version. Everything looks fine, except
snpEff report html view. It was displaying properly (all tables and summary
values) before the update, but the summary values are not displaying after the
update. A sample screen-shot is attached for your reference. Could you please
figure out this issue?

When I ran the same on command line, the reports were generated correctly. I
assume, something (datatypes or preview) has changed by the update. Please let
me know the work around on this?

Secondly, as we know, snpEff also generates a gene-wise annotation file along
with other results, but somehow we cannot access this file through Galaxy.
Though we see the link in the html report, but it seems the path is broken.

Let me know your suggestions.

Best,

Raj

________________________________
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions that are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
Ocimum Biosolutions has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus
in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
e-mail or attachment.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.

OCIMUMBIO SOLUTIONS (P) LTD