Hi there,
I apologize if this is covered in documentation or help threads.  searched and
it seemed it was not.  I have several illumina rna-seq data sets that "should"
be directional.  It seems the directionality is very good, based on the
visualization.  First question is; in the visualization window, are the reads
color coded by direction, i.e. are orange one direction and blue the other?  If
so, it looks like my data is >95% directional.  Similar question, is there a
way to quantify directionality of the data set?

BTW, the data is RNA-seq data from rhesus macaques and i'm using the rhesus
macaque genome build from UCSC.

thanks very much,
Nick Maness

Tulane University