I am having a problem with the public galaxy server.  When I try to go the
User->Custom Builds page, I see the following error:

--
Server Error

An error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn debug on to
display exception reports here)
--

I had previously created a custom build but when I try to use it, for example
in a BWA/Illumina alignment, I get the following error:

--
Error executing tool: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python
object

I believe this is a continuation of a previous thread that was started before I
joined the list:

http://galaxy-users-list-archive.2308625.n4.nabble.com/Error-on-custom-builds-on-public-galaxy-server-td4396289.html

Thanks for any help.

--