Hello All-

I'd like to launch a galaxy-cloudman head node which does not accept SGE
jobs, but as jobs are submitted go to compute nodes (or cause compute node
to be added when auto-scale is on).
Primarily, this is b/c I'd like to have the head node be a cheaper instance
which can run long term, and only fire up more expensive compute nodes as
they are actually needed.

How would I enable this?

Thanks-
John