Dear all,

I was trying to use Bowtie on the public server to align my groomed paired
reads to a reference FASTA file. My FASTA contains sequences of 7 contigs (so 7
sequences altogether). After a while this error showed up:

Job output not returned by PBS: the output datasets were deleted while the job
was running, the job was manually dequeued or there was a cluster error.

I re-checked the format of the FASTA file and it looked ok. No illegal
character. Would anybody be able to suggest what I can do to fix this?

Thank you!

Peera Hemarajata, M.D.
Advanced graduate student - Versalovic lab
Department of Molecular Virology and Microbiology - Baylor College of Medicine
Department of Pathology - Texas Children's Hospital
Suite 830, 8th Floor Feigin Center. Tel: 832-824-8245