Hello Lyni,

Are you still having problems with your analysis?

If so, then I can point you to a few tools that can help.

- "FASTA manipulation" ->  "Tabular-to-FASTA" and "FASTA-to-Tabular"

- "Text Manipulation" -> "Concatenate datasets"

- "Filter and Sort" -> "Sort"

I am not sure how many RNA-seq transcripts you have, if just one, then concatenate that fasta sequence with the others into a single fasta file. If you have several, then they are likely named already (by the Extract MAF process) so that they can be grouped together by sorting. Convert the fasta data to tabular, concatenate, sort, then convert back to fasta.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Jen
Galaxy team