Hello,

I am unable to duplicate the problem. The page loads OK and link-outs are valid. Please try again and let us know if you continue to have problems,

On 3/28/12 5:43 AM, mailing list wrote:
Hi guys,

I was unable to load this site today:

https://biocloudcentral.herokuapp.com/launch

Please tell me it's still available.  I spent long time writing our
documentation to tell users how to use it :-(

thanks,

Greg