Hi Vasu,

The three primary megablast databases available on the public main Galaxy instance are comprised of individual fragments/sequences of different types from many species (not assembled genomes):
http://user.list.galaxyproject.org/Question-about-megablast-td4543260.html

If you want to use megablast to map against specific assembled genomes, then using a local or (better) cloud instance is recommended. In your own instance, the individual genomes would be set up the way that the 'phiX174' is set up on main.
To get started, please see: http://getgalaxy.org

Does this address your question? If not, perhaps you could explain more what your goal is and we can try to offer help or confirm that this is the best path?

Regards,