Hi all,
[Not sure if this is better suited to galaxy-dev or -user, so I'm sending to both].

I want to document some Galaxy analyses and results for a paper I'm submitting - something like the 'Windshield Splatter' supplement: https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/aun1/p/windshield-splatter.

My question is - can I create a Galaxy 'Published Page' from my local Galaxy instance/histories, and then transfer that page to the main Galaxy instance? The reason is that I cannot make my local Galaxy instance public, as I am using a campus resource to host our galaxy. If this is possible, how can I do that? If not, any other ideas? Also, are there any tutorials/pages on how to create Published Pages in Galaxy in the first place?

Thanks for reading and best wishes,

Todd

--

***************************************
Todd Oakley, Professor

Lab Website <http://labs.eemb.ucsb.edu/oakley/todd/>
Twitter: @UCSB_OakleyLab

*Recent Papers: *

 * Cnidocyte discharge regulated by opsin and light
   BMC Biology Paper <http://tinyurl.com/7dajl2q> | Scientific American
   Write-up

<http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/2012/03/05/hydra-watch-what-they-eat/>

 * Sponge Larvae Could be Guided by Cryptochrome
   J Exp Biol. Paper <http://jeb.biologists.org/content/215/8/ii> |
   Nature News
   <http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v484/n7393/full/484145d.html>