Dear Galaxy-support,

I could not use Galaxy nearly for 2 days, I think there is a problem with
the server. If I 'intersect' data sets then it just turned to 'job is
wating to run' and never moved on. I have already informed other people
working in another city, and they also have the same server problem. I live
in the Netherlands (I don't know if you need this info). Could you please
give me some information about this problem and how long it will take?
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Elaine Wong