If hg_g1K_v37 == "1000 Genomes version of GRCh37" then it is the GRCh37
Primary assembly + a decoy sequence to try to soak up off target reads.
The chromosome coordinates are the same but the sequences included in the
packages are different.
Here is the description from the 1000 Genomes site:
http://www.1000genomes.org/category/assembly

Deanna