I retried uploading from my folder. This time I indicated the file type to
be uploaded and I also changed the extension to .fastq. But I still get the
Indeed, I posted this question in the galaxy-dev forum. I just thought I'd
post it here since it's a user problem as well.
Anyway, thank you for the reply! I've already scanned those wiki pages and
I didn't come across a suggestion that could help fix the issue.
The Galaxy User list should be used for the discussion of
Galaxy analysis and other features on the public server
at usegalaxy.org. Please keep all replies on the list by
using "reply all" in your mail client. For discussion of
local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy source code, please
use the Galaxy Development list:
To manage your subscriptions to this and other Galaxy lists,
please use the interface at: