Hi all,

I am a new Galaxy user and I have searched the mail list, looking for the
answers to my questions, but failed.

I am trying to fetch the corresponding codon or amino acid alignments among 46
species using genomic intervals in human.

I know if I have a list of human genomic intervals, I can get the nucleotide
alignments of these intervals among 46 species. I have hundreds of genomic
intervals in human. They are all located in CDS regions. I already fetched the
alignment among the 46 species for each genomic interval. The thing is that I
also want to know the corresponding codons or amino acids. Can somebody help me
out?

Thanks a million!

Patricia Hsu
Kunming Institute of botany, CAS