Hi Jen, Thanks very much for your help! It is very helpful. However, following
your suggestion, what I got is not what I want. Take one sequence for example.
The annotation for one scaffold is
C16582GLEANmRNA353850.555898-.ID=OYG_GLEAN_10000001;C16582GLEANCDS35385.-0Parent=OYG_GLEAN_10000001;What
 I got for this scaffold is
>?_C16582_385_5385_-GCAAACAAGC>?_C16582_385_5385_-GCAAACAAGCI understand that
it is trying to get the sequence of the gene downstream from 385-5385, but the
sequence is short, so I only get what the scaffold has. I would like to have
the upstream+gene+downstream sequence at the same time, not only the upstream
or downstream. How can I do this using a galaxy tool? Thanks! Yan