Hello Ryan,

For upcoming conference and training opportunities, please see our Events calendar:
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Events

If you are interested in hosting a training session at your institution or organization, that can be possible as well. If interested, please send an email to outre...@galaxyproject.org to start a discussion.